Saturday, May 03, 2008

Music I Liked And Didn't - 4/28/08 - 5/3/08



Yeah, I'm still not really doing many proper reviews, due to all the work I'm putting into producing a special program on the Vandermark 5 for KFJC's annual "Month Of Mayhem", but, I am still enjoying and keeping up on new releases and here's what I've liked and not liked, since my last post.

Adds - 2

CLOUDLAND CANYON: Lie In Light CD (Kranky)

V/A: African Scream Contest: Raw & Psychedelic Afro Sounds
From Benin & Togo 70s CD (Analog Africa)


Did Not Add -

None


Running Count For The Year

Adds 33/97%

Did Not Add 1/3%


Also, for those of you in Northern California... there's another very cool show being put on by the fine "Folk Yeah!" gang at the Henry Miller library in beautiful Big Sur!!!!! Lots of great acid folk and psych sounds from the likes of Ex-Reverie, Fern Knight, Entrance, and more!!!!! Check out http://www.henrymiller.org/, for more info and tix


And remember...


DAMN STRAIGHT!!!!!

No comments: