Thursday, April 17, 2008

Music I Liked And Didn't - 3/17/08 - 4/17/08


Yeah, I'm still not really doing many proper reviews, due to all the work I'm putting into producing a special program on the Vandermark 5 for KFJC's annual "Month Of Mayhem", but, I am still enjoying and keeping up on new releases and here's what I've liked and not liked, since my last post. I've included the cover art from the most noteworthy of these releases.

Adds - 14

AHMED, ILYAS: The Vertigo Of Dawn LP (Time-Lag)

BAR KOKHBA: Lucifer: Book of Angels Volume 10 CD (Tzadik)

BIRDS OF MAYA: Vol. 1 LP (Holy Mountain)


BORIS: Smile CD (Diwphalanx)


BRIAN JONESTOWN MASSACRE: My Bloody Underground CD (A Records)

BURKETT, JOSHUA: Where’s My Hat? LP (Time-Lag)

BY ANY MEANS: Live At Crescendo DCD (Ayler)


CLUTCHY HOPKINS: Walking Backwards LP (Ubiquity)

DER BLUTHARSCH: The Philosopher’s Stone LP+ One-Sided 7-S (WKN)

ERSEN: S/T CD (Finders Keepers)

KAWAGUCHI, MASAMI (NEW ROCK SYNDICATE): Cat vs. Frog LP (Palindrone Recordings)

ORCHESTRE REGIONAL DE KAYES: S/T LP (Mississippi)


ZORN, JOHN: The Dreamers CD (Tzadik)

V/A: Shadow Music Of Thailand LP (Sublime Frequencies)


Did Not Add -

None


Running Count For The Year

Adds 29/97%

Did Not Add 1/3%

No comments: