Friday, January 04, 2008

The Big Losers On Thursday Night? Hillary, Mitt, And Rush!!!!!


For your entertainment and enlightenment I reproduce a copy of an actual email message that I sent to Rush Limbaugh. Needless to say, I expected and received no response. For the record, I was correct in my prediction that he would focus much more on the negative aspects of Hillary's poor showing, than on the fact that his efforts to affect the outcome on the Republican side failed, his desires to that end are in disarray, and, generally, he was just flat out wrong, wrong, wrong!

Enjoy!

From: borb@earthlink.net
To: ElRushbo@eibnet.com
Subject: The Man Who Runs America? Huckabee Slaps Down Little Rushie!!!!!
Date: Jan 4, 2008 3:48 AM

Dear Lush Limpballs, you drug addled, limp dick,

Let me preface this by stating that I'm not a Huckabee supporter. That all being stated, I was thrilled with his success in Iowa because it illustrates what a completely full of shit, out of touch with reality, egomanic you are! Despite the best efforts of you, a man who claims to be (more like lies about!) being right like 98%+ of the time and who claims to "run America", to discredit and defeat Huckabee, he won! Slap down for you little Rushie, ya draft dodging pussy posing as a patroit! Don't expect you to acknowledge all this on your show, of course, but hey, knowing it's the truth is good enough for me! I suppose all you'll be doing is exhulting in Hillary's defeat. Good, go for it, as that won't hurt me any - I don't want her to be President, anyway! I'll admit that I liked Bill, but I'm sick of all the Clintons and Bushes. 20 years of them (practically half my life!) is enough! It is time for change in America! That's what last night demonstrated, Americans want a change and they voted for who they perceived to be the strongest outsider candidates (though, obviously, not the most outsider candidates, just to be clear). You were blindsided by this because you're a rich celb and, as a result, are isolated from the "real man in the street", despite your posturing to the contrary. Yep, little Rushie, next to Hillary and Mitt, you were the big loser on Thursday night! Ha Ha! Ha Ha!

Steve


DAMN STRAIGHT!!!!!

No comments: